How can you get more involved in the work of NCST and neighborhood stabilization?
Gain certifications through NAR that will show you understand neighborhood stabilization programs:
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD®)
- Short Sales & Foreclosure (SFR)
- Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs)
Serve as a partner to the Community Buyers:
- Become a preferred real estate professional for their interested homebuyers.
- Provide information on neighborhood conditions, property values and trends, first-time homebuyer demographics, and desirable property features.
- Join a local housing provider’s board or homeownership committee.
- Volunteer to serve as a trainer for homeownership counseling courses.
If you suspect an NCST community buyer is involved in fraudulent activity, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.