Freddie Mac Sponsors Free Workshops – Home Team Advantage
Designing and Financing First-Time Home Buyer Programs
Are you a non-profit housing program manager or counselor, government official or program administrator, housing developer, loan officer or real estate agent?
Freddie Mac is connecting local housing professionals to expand home ownership opportunities.
In this one-day, interactive workshop you’ll:
- Learn the latest about the local and national housing market and home buyer needs
- Discover new funding sources for first-time buyers
- Be introduced to today’s must-know affordable homeownership programs and products
- Learn the best practices to prepare home buyers and connect with the affordable homeownership ecosystem
- Philadelphia – August 9
- Nashville – August 28
- Minneapolis – October 2
- Denver – October 18
- Raleigh-Durham – November 8
The Home Team Advantage events are developed and delivered by the Nickerson Group and thanks to the support of Freddie Mac and their local sponsors, the events are available at no cost to attendees.
Learn more about Freddie Mac’s Home Possible® Mortgages
Home Possible® mortgages offer low down payments for low- to moderate-income homebuyers or buyers in high-cost or underserved communities.