Thank you for your interest in NCST. We currently have one open position in our Bloomington, MN office.
Program Operations Associate
The Program Operations Associate is a member of the Program Operations team. Among its responsibilities, the Program Operations team manages NCST’s online property acquisition platform through which properties are transferred between financial institutions and community partners. This includes support before, during and upon closing of the transaction, as well as post-closing analysis to determine the final outcome of the property.
- Support relationship management of NCST community partners, including onboarding new partners, which entails gathering needed documents, screening for required attributes, and communicating with these partners via both phone and email.
- Create and deliver formal and informal training related to NCST policies and programs.
- Develop and maintain business metrics for our partners, and compile both internal and external reporting to measure performance and ensure business growth.
- Gather data and conduct analysis of market, industry and local partner information to assist in making strategic business decisions about market activities.
- Lead management of shared email inbox, which includes replying to individual messages to answer questions and resolve any issues, collecting external partner updates and then updating our online system, and triaging any requests best handled by other team members.
- Review existing processes to determine effectiveness and efficiency that could be realized through change.
- Manage special projects, as needed.
- Highly organized, analytical and task-oriented with an appreciation for developing and managing program processes.
- Ability to manage diverse projects simultaneously.
- Ability to diagnose problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently/strongly self-directed.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Some experience working with Access and Visio is preferred.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred; high school diploma/GED required. Prefer 2+ years related experience in business, mortgage, real estate or related field.
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal community and economic development programs.
- Understanding of real estate and land use policies, including local foreclosure law.
- Experience working with HUD and its community programs, including Community Development Block Grant, HOME and/or Neighborhood Stabilization Program.
- Experience working for/with mortgage lenders, loan servicers, mortgage insurers, GSEs, federal housing agencies, or other financial institutions.
- This position is located in Bloomington, MN, and is not eligible for job application expenses or relocation expenses.
Please follow us on LinkedIn.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.